Monday, July 29, 2013

StyleScan's It Girl : Alise Barkell


Meet Alise Barkell, the fashionista behind ThePlatinum Blonde blog.

What motivated you to start a blog?
I have always loved fashion and playing dress up everyday. I started to follow fashion blogs and I realized "hey I have a love and passion for fashion; I could totally do this" and that is how ThePlatinum Blonde began.

Where do you find inspirations for your outfits?
I have a unique style. My outfits are totally based on my mood for the day and I try to mix pieces of clothing up and try to never repeat the exact same outfit twice. It is a fun challenge that everybody should try!

What would be your signature look?
I have a very eclectic look. One day I will be in an LBD, and the next day in t-shirt and jeans. It's like a surprise party, you never know what you are going to get.

Who takes most of your pictures?
My cute mom takes my pictures during the week on our way to work and my husband takes them on the weekends.

Aside from fashion, any other passion?
I love being creative, exploring, and learning new things. 

Find Alise on the StyleScan app @Theplatinumblonde to see all of her outfits!




Thank you for being such an inspiration to the StyleScan community!

No comments:

Post a Comment